Sadhu Sensi – Opening main floor – 15 Oct
✽ GAIAN DREAM 2016 ✽
Paradise beckons, a full 3 days and 2 nights to immerse in mother nature, to lose yourself in blissful music, to create memories with friends old and new..
Like a well nurtured tree, the space has grown to great and fruitful heights, creating a utopian playground pure of intent in a venue Gaia herself would call home.
✽ THE PULSE ✽
● Brainiac (24/7) | UK
● Vini Vici (Iboga) | ISRAEL
● Broken Toy
● Dave Mac
● Dynamic Range
● Geometric Flux
● Josh Mac
● Sadhu Sensi
● Tune Raider
There will be a guided yoga session taking place on the main dancefloor during the music break on Saturday. Bring your yoga mats.
✽ THE DREAMSCAPE ✽
“We meet where starlight twinkles and sunrays beam
to love, to dance and become one with the Gaian dream”..
Lush green fields set under towering mountains flanked by a large swimming dam, forests and a mountain river. Some say it is the perfect party paradise!
GATES OPEN AT 12 NOON FRIDAY 14th OCTOBER 2016
✽ DECOR ✽
Amazingly fresh psychedelic stage and shade installation by the fantastically talented ZARAZ. Expect big and beautiful.
✽ THE JOURNEY ✽
• Take N2 over Sir Lowries Pass
• 36km after Caledon turn LEFT on R326 towards Lindeshof (dirt road)
• Stay on dirt road and at T-JUNCTION turn LEFT towards Greyton
• Take FIRST RIGHT turn towards Greyton
• Travel carefully over bridge
• At T-JUNCTION turn LEFT towards Greyton
• Drive for 1km
• VENUE entrance on your RIGHT
• LOOK FOR SIGNS
✽ THE TRADE ✽
• R350 Early Birds | SOLD OUT
• R400 Presale Outlet / Online
• R500 Gate
The best way to purchase your ticket is online.
GET YOUR ONLINE TICKETS HERE: qkt.io/GD2016
✽ THE NETWORK ✽
• Physical ticket outlets will be announced soon.
✽ CAMPING AND SHUTTLE SERVICES ✽
• Book your pre-pitched tents or transport with Psy-Ventures – email@example.com
• Book your pre-pitched tents with Belle Tents – firstname.lastname@example.org
*Remember that access to the general camping area is included in your ticket price.
✽ THE LOVE ✽
Sharing is caring. Please bring any spare blankets and clothing you may have. These will be donated to the less fortunate. There will be a collection box at the gate.
✽ GENERAL CONTACT ✽
✽ STALL BOOKINGS ✽
✽ WEB ✽
No Glass bottles (decant your drinks into plastic bottles). No under 18’s (ID on request). No Fires. No Fireworks. No Weapons. No Domestic Animals. No Independent sound systems. No Graffiti. No Bad Attitudes. No Illegal substances. The organizers accept no responsibility whatsoever for injury, death, loss or damage of any nature to persons, vehicles or belongings. This applies even to negligence of any kind by the promoters, venue and contractors. Due care has been taken to make this event safe and secure. All rights reserved. Right of admission reserved! Do not drink and drive.